Scooby's Bizarre Adventure Scooby's Bizarre Adventure

YES! YES!

THIS is what Newgrounds used to be like! At least the good part... not the crews' part.

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

Ooooh...

the FEEEELS...!! It hurts me deep inside my heart! I've always despised and hated those who treat animals like this. I mean, I'm not the kind of person who thinks "animals are equal to people and should have the same rights" - that is bullshit. But I do think we should be much better towards every damn lifeform.

Anyways, I digress. Your animation was beautiful. The music was really really good, and created an atmosphere that really hits you with sadness. Deep, no matter it is short. Also, it reminded me of some things. One of them is the film "Felidae" - if you don't know what it is, you should go check it out. Also, it kind of reminded me of yet another animation drama, "the Plague Dogs".

Really good job. Great job, in fact.
I tip my hat to you. Hope the project goes far and that you finish your university degree with the best of grades and recommendations. Cheers!

Kayas-Kosmos responds:

Thank you so much for this comment. I'm really glad you liked my animation.

I haven't yet seen Felidae or the Plague Dogs (though I do plan to watch them) and I can totally see what you mean. :)

The color brown The color brown

Hum...

What the watch did I just fuck?

---jabalias_out---

Madness Bodyless (Collab) Madness Bodyless (Collab)

Egg Madness.

Enough said.

First Lap Dance First Lap Dance

I usually don't bash on this kind of stuff...

But this was awful. Bad animation, ugly drawings and no fun at all.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Lol this isn't fucking Disney bud

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

Hmmm...

Gatomon's model could've used a bit more of work.
Other than that, amazing work! Really well done. Top-shelf content.

---jabalias_out---

Squirrel Rider! Squirrel Rider!

Cool!

You should do these speedpaint videos more often. Nice job.

Rennis5 responds:

I'm going to try when i can get the time.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

MASTERPIECE!

You sir deserve a prize for this. Really good, and the ending was just perfect... scaling up slowly for a really climatic and powerful ending. A great story. 5 stars! Also, that music on the background and how it rhymed... an amazing job.

Kirby Eats An Xbox One Kirby Eats An Xbox One

thanks

A relieve from damn clock day... them clocks are unfunny and boring. This was stupid as hell, but as it is true, and well animated, three stars. You get an extra star for non-clock related material.

And... I know it is predictable so -1 star.
But +1 star for making me laugh in barely 7 seconds
You get an extra half star because I'm feeling happy and another extra half just for making people butthurt and calling you immature.

Do the math, have your cookie.

--jabalias_out--

TMJBtv responds:

Haha 5 stars for this review xD

Anime babe Anime babe

:D AWESOME

I love seeing the process to make a drawing... that's why I like those speed-painting videos in YouTube. This one shows your GREAT work. As always, really nice job.
I'll give it 4.5 stars because the only way it could be better is if it had boobs... oh, wait, it does! (:P)
FIVE STARS! (xP)