My Life With Newgrounds My Life With Newgrounds

Man.

Your voice. You are quite a narrator.
Really good, man. Great story to tell, too. I share that opinion... shame I no longer have time to spend here as I used to.

VicariousE responds:

Good to hear from you! It's okay to walk away from this site, when it gets to be too much to handle... or life gets to be too much to handle. Thanks for the compliment, I'll try and sound better next time!

You're Not My Dad You're Not My Dad

LOL

Ohhh my sides, my sides... hahahaha X'D

┬┤Kriz: Forever ┬┤Kriz: Forever

Came to listen...

...because of this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnM1OnkEMi4)
I think it is really epic. It's not mi kind of music but it is... man, it is incredible. I dunno what to say. Anyways, get a 1-UP for this. AMAZING.

DeadEnd DeadEnd

Really good stuff
A very original song, like nothing I've ever heard.
I must say the lyrics are pretty nice, and the music is, as always, brutal.
I downloaded it as usual, and I will be listening to it for a long time for sure. I am looking forward for more songs with vocals from you. Keep it up!

BERSERKYD responds:

Woohoo !!! Thanks man !

Evil-Dog-Oh Assholy Night Evil-Dog-Oh Assholy Night

Oh,yeah!

Now I have another punk christmas song to blast my neighbors ears the 25th!! Hell yeah! I'll enjoy it,because I will be still alive, no matter what mayans "said"... and because of this song XD
Keep it up,dude!

Evil-Dog responds:

Fuck the mayans :D

Heretic Sword Squad Heretic Sword Squad

:) Respect

You never stop surprising me,you know? Good song, with steady rythm and a great guitar&bass.
Also,lol that second step xD... Sorry,not gonna do it, I would cut the wig with my mohawk, but thanks for the suggestion :3.
Downloaded it,and I recommend to anyone who cans to download it. Really,you won't regret any second listening to this!

BERSERKYD responds:

What can I say ! I'll go like ! Fuck Yeah man ! Do the Wig ! Thanks :D !

The Reason The Reason

...

dafuq did I just listen to C:

DruoxtheShredder responds:

It's explained in the description area...>.>

Shit Advice Shit Advice

MaN...

that was just lol... sounds chorus-like :)
By the way... heard you doing the voice acting for Saxton Hale in a TF-2 video for the 2012 Saxxy's... great job there.

Bullfrog Bullfrog

Oh,hell yeah

I found an epic song.
This really worths a review (I don't usually review music). Well, that raw sound and that voice... it is one hell of a song! Reminds me of some ol' punk-rock groups we have is Spain (and that's VERY good)
'nuff said. 5stars for you.

bullinfield responds:

aha thanks man

Power To The People Power To The People

I first watched it in You Tube (a seconds before writing this comment...)you can see my comment there,I said "headbanging all the video"...I say it again!! Also,the lyrics are awesome and the bass rocks but...err...the guitar solo is more like "weird",but i like it. DOWNLOADED,AND EVERYONE HERE...DOWNLOAD IT TOO. It's free and it worths it. Trust me.
Keep it up dudes!!